Executive Entrance Exceptions to the standard criteria are made on a case by case basis for industry leaders of extraordinary merit.
Are you eligible to apply for Executive Entrance?
Do you have 10 years of relevant experience, and now in a senior industry position?
Have you been employed in the real estate industry for 3 of the last 4 years?
Are you currently working in the real estate industry?
What does Executive mean?
- Leadership and management of people and resources at a strategic level
- Managing resources (extent, amount, type)
- Decision making (level, impact)
- Managing people (level, numbers)
- Recognition (peers, professional organizations, etc)
- Have you participated at the board level of professional organizations?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are eligible to apply for Executive Entrance.
- Current CV including education and credentials
- An explanation answering the above points regarding, managing, decision making, recognition, and board level experience
- An explanation as to why you qualify under Executive Entrance and not through regular entrance
- A letter of reference from a current RI if available
Note: You must be a Canadian Citizen or a landed immigration to apply for Executive entrance.