To determine if those individuals that may not qualify for professional membership with the exact education and experience as required, may qualify with education and leadership experience that may be deemed equivalent.
Individuals that are working in a leadership position in real estate are able to apply for Extraordinary Entrance. Applications will be based on the following criteria.
Leadership and management of individuals and resources at a strategic level
- Managing resources (extent, amount, type)
- Education (degrees, courses, etc.)
- Decision making (level, impact)
- Managing people
- Recognition (peers, professional organizations, etc.)
- Participation at the board level of professional organizations
- Current CV including education and other designations
- An explanation addressing the above criteria.
- An explanation as to why you believe the RI would be an asset to you.
- A letter of reference from a current RI if available
- Commitment to be engaged and participate in the Institute’s events.
All Extraordinary Entrance applicants will be interviewed before the application is forwarded to the Board of Governors.
All Extraordinary Entrance applications will be forwarded to the Board of Governors for their decision.