This is a Permanent, Full-time position.
Province: Calgary, Vancouver or Victoria, British Columbia
Position: Senior Leasing Manager
Deadline: May 27, 2022
Posted: May 2, 2022
Job Description / Duties
You are a naturally proactive and upbeat team player who loves to lead. You are a deal junkie who has a passion for the real estate business and is motivated by growth. You have an existing network of colleagues across the real estate industry and are keen to establish new relationships with a broad range of retailers and brokers.
- Identify synergistic tenants that best compliment a well-articulated merchandising plan
- Pursue, negotiate, and complete lease deals which are on plan and on budget
- Work collaboratively with the property team to maximize income while executing the property vision
- Prepare leasing projections as part of an annual strategic planning process and update throughout the year
- Market our properties to prospective tenants, tenant reps and brokers
- Negotiate, complete and manage all aspects of the leasing process, including: LOIs, OTLs, Leases, Renewals and Assignments, and all relevant approvals
- Engage and manage listing brokers where applicable
- Build and maintain positive relationships with tenants and the real estate community: retailers, tenants, brokers and tenant reps
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of relevant industry activity and trends across a variety of different markets
Qualifications / Required Skills
- In-depth knowledge of the retail and/or office real estate markets and trends in B.C. and Alberta
- A minimum 7 years’ experience in Leasing of retail and/or office properties as a broker and/or landlord representative
- A strong work ethic and a natural desire to do what it takes to win
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- The desire to work and lead in a team-focused, collaborative environment
Please apply directly to our website - http://jobis.ca/UYz
Anthem is a real estate and land development, investment, management and homebuilding company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 450 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 310 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 17,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome and single family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 8.5 million square feet of retail, industrial, residential rental and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 7,400 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.