Vision, Mission, Values
A real estate sector comprised of professionals operating with the highest standards of integrity and expertise.
To promote our diverse RI designated members as distinguished real estate professionals that are trusted, educated and experienced.
- Integrity: Trustworthy professionals who are honest, reliable, respectful and always above reproach
- Expertise: Continuous improvement of the depth and breadth of the knowledge of our members
- Diversity & Inclusion: valuing and respecting individuality advances our effort to cultivate diversity. Cultivating an environment in which equality and equity are implicit, all people are respected and treated fairly, where their individual rights, responsibilities and opportunities are not dependent upon identity, and where differences are embraced.
- Transparency: Proactive, open and honest communication
- Community: Collaborative mindset that fosters interaction, growth and increased professional expertise
REIBC works with a variety of organizations and serves a diverse membership of real estate professionals. We are committed to:
- Supporting high industry standards and professional accreditation.
- Promoting standards of excellence in business practices.
- Facilitating ongoing professional education.
- Collaborating with industry leaders and educators.
- Contributing to provincial and municipal land policies and programs.
- Providing an objective perspective through independent research.
Statement of Principles for Reconciliation with Indigenous Peoples
REIBC acknowledges that we live and work on the unceded traditional territories of the Indigenous Peoples of what we now call British Columbia.
REIBC is committed to reconciliation with the Indigenous Peoples, building mutually beneficial relationships, and respecting the unique history, diverse cultures and outstanding contributions of First Nations, Métis and Inuit Peoples.
Our Unique Role
REIBC plays a unique role as the only professional organization whose members come from every segment of the real estate community. We bring together a diverse membership of industry professionals across seven provincial districts, offering special benefits for our Professional, Associate and Nominee members.
REIBC also offers the recognized Professional RI designation to real estate professionals from all sectors of the industry who meet high educational and experience standards. The RI designation sets a high professional standard across the industry and provides an assurance of excellence for clients and consumers.
An RI is a designated, educated, experienced and connected real estate professional.