REIBC provides members with…
- The RI Designation for Professional Members*
Your RI designation communicates your advanced professional standing to employers, clients and the public. Use it in your communications, marketing and promotional materials.
- Professional Development Opportunities
Enhancing your knowledge and skills through Professional development ongoing learning is key for career development. The REIBC sponsors and promotes a wide variety of topical and educational seminars, workshops and events throughout the year.
- Visible in the REIBC 'Find an RI' Directory*
Membership provides you with a listing in the online REIBC 'Find an RI' directory used by employers, industry members and the public to find REIBC professional members.
- Industry Networking - Building your career and your business
Developing relationships with others in the real estate industry opens opportunities for everything from career enhancement to new business prospects.
- Liability Insurance Program
Professional Liability Insurance provides exclusive coverage designed specifically to meet the needs of both self-employed and employed members who do not qualify for another professional group program.
- Input - Keeping in touch with real estate industry issues
Keep up to date on the latest issues affecting the real estate industry. Input magazine is full of timely articles addressing issues related to appraisal, sales, management, finance and other industry topics. Input is provided to members free of charge.
- A say in how REIBC addresses priorities and policies within the Industry*
As a Professional member you have a say in the future direction of the Institute and because REIBC works closely with industry partners and post-secondary educational institutions, you also have a voice in real estate industry priorities and policies through REIBC committees and task forces.
- Industry career opportunities posted on the member only area of the REIBC website
Members have access to current real estate industry career postings by logging onto the member only area of the REIBC website.
- REIBC eNews
Each month members receive the REIBC eNews containing updates on important real estate news, upcoming events, REIBC activities and other current items.
- Member Rates on all REIBC events and affiliate programs
Members receive special discounted rates on all REIBC events and affiliate programs.
* Applies only to professional members
REIBC Membership Options
Whether you have years of career experience or are new to the industry, REIBC is your key to career advancement and to connecting with the real estate industry.
- Professional members have achieved the RI designation, which provides employers and clients with instant confirmation of advanced levels of education and experience.
Apply for Professional Membership
- Candidate members have achieved the RI(Candidate) designation, which is a symbol of excellence, employers and consumers understand the value of the RI(Candidate) designation.
Apply for Candidate Membership
- Associate members come from all sectors of the business world to connect with the real estate industry and to keep on top of the latest industry developments.
Apply for Associate Membership
- Student members connect with future employers and highly qualified industry professionals.
Apply for Student Membership
- Retired members offer industry experience to our REIBC family, providing wisdom, history and context to ongoing institute initiatives.