A Nominee Member is a real estate practitioner that does not have the experience to qualify for their RI or a real estate practitioner that has the required experience but does not have the required education to qualify for their RI.
A Nominee can also be a student taking recognized courses including but not limited to:
- B. Comm with a major in Urban Land Economics
- UBC Post-Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation (PGCV)
- UBC Diploma in Urban Land Economics (DULE)
- UBC Bachelor of Business in Real Estate (BBRE)
- Langara Real Estate Courses
- BCIT Commercial Real Estate Diploma
- Ryerson University – Real Estate Management
- University of Guelph - Real Estate and Housing (REH)
This membership is valid for a maximum of 5 years.
A Nominee Membership offers:
- Eligibility for scholarships and bursaries
- Network resources, referral opportunities and broaden business opportunities
- Notification of industry-wide events and job postings
- INPUT magazine mailed to your home or office
- Access industry information and educational resources.
- Access to “Members Only” website features
- Get connected and expand your peer network
- Support your career growth
Complete the online Nominee membership application form and pay your membership dues.
- Annual Nominee membership fee - $65.50 +GST effective April 1st through March 31st. The fee is $32.75 + GST from October 1st to March 31st.
- For students belonging to a recognized Real Estate Club (UBC or BCIT Real Estate Club) the membership fee is $32.75 +GST. The fee is $16.38 +GST from October 1st – March 31st. Use code STUDENT50 at checkout to get your discounted Club rate.
For more information contact the REIBC office at or call 604.685.3702 or 1.800.667.2166 ext 102.