"Being an RI has given me integrity in the real estate community," says the Honourable Henry Pybus Bell-Irving, a Professional member since the Institute's incorporation in 1960 and one of its original 30 Governors.
Retired membership offers:
- Use of the RI (Retired) designation
- Educational seminars, workshops and chapter events
- Notification of industry-wide event postings
- INPUT magazine mailed to your home or office
- Members only web site section including: searchable Input articles, downloadable membership directory, preferences for auto-notification of new jobs and events.
- Navigata Communications Long Distance Savings Plan
A Retired Members is a Professional member who:
- has retired from the Profession of Real Estate, and
- no longer receives remuneration from the Profession of Real Estate.
*a retired member who resumes the Profession of Real Estate, or resumes receiving remuneration from the Profession of Real Estate, must cease being a Retired member and if eligible to do so resume being a professional member.
Just send a letter to the REIBC office notifying us of your retirement and request retired membership status.
Retired Membership Fees:
- Annual Retired membership fee - $78.45 +GST (includes chapter fees). Effective April 1 through March 31.
For more information contact the REIBC office at or call 604 685-3702 or 1-800 667-2166.