Graham Allen > Read More on Graham Allen, RI
posted on 4:04 PM, October 12, 2022
Sept. 1973 – Jul. 1978: President, Graham Allen Limited, Land Management Consultants
Jul. 1978 – Jul. 1979: Articled Law Student with Shrum, Liddle & Hebenton
Aug. 1979 – Mar. 1984: Sole practitioner as W. Graham Allen, Barrister and Solicitor
Apr. 1984 – Sept. 1986: Partner in the firm of Gardner, Snarch & Allen
Oct. 1986 – Feb. 2006: Partner in the firm of Snarch and Allen
Mar. 2006 -Dec. 2013: Associate Counsel, Boughton Law Corporation
Jan. 2014 – Current: Retired member of Law Society. Available for mediations and arbitrations.
Graham Allen is available for arbitrations and mediations through W. Graham Allen Management Corporation.
- Awarded the Degree of LL.B. (Honours) by the University of London on September 25, 1970.
- Accepted for Membership in the Professional Division of the Real Estate Institute of British Columbia (R.I.(B.C.)) on January 24, 1972.
- Awarded the degree of M.Sc. in Urban Land Appraisal by the University of Reading on December 15, 1973.
- Awarded the Degree of J.D. by the University of British Columbia in May, 1978.
- Elected a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (F.R.I.C.S.) on January 22, 1980.
- Accepted for Membership in the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (M.C.I. Arb.) on October 1, 1984.
- Accepted as a Chartered Arbitrator by the Arbitration and Mediation Institute of Canada (C.Arb.) on January 18, 1997.
- Awarded the Degree of LL.M. by the University of British Columbia on May 26, 2011.
- Resigned from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.